TALK SHOW GUEST
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
Economic Freedom Act
For More Information:
See Biography below
“If you are an American citizen born after 1909, you have never lived at the level of liberty and prosperity intended by the Founding Fathers of our nation.”, says Bob McNeil, American Citizen Party founder, and 2016 Presidential candidate.
The reason? The Corporate and Individual Income Taxes that our elected representatives in Congress passed into law more than 100 years ago.
Think about it.
For the first 122 years of America’s existence (1788-1909), there was no Corporate Income Tax.
For the first 126 years of America’s existence (1788-1913), there was no Individual Income Tax.
During those times, the Federal government was fully funded, wars were fought, our country expanded, American businesses thrived, the Industrial Revolution occurred, and all Americans brought home 100% of their earnings to spend, save, invest, and give away to charity, as they chose.
Since then, businesses have been saddled with onerous taxes and regulations, the cost of which are passed on to their customers in the form of higher prices for their products.
Individually, American citizens have been burdened by a progressive tax system that robs them of their earnings before they receive their paychecks, depriving them of the opportunity to fully provide for their everyday needs and the needs of their families.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the most feared agency in America, is charged with administering these tax laws. Through this agency, and With the tax code now exceeding 70,000 pages, the Federal government has inched its way into every facet of our lives. In order to comply with these complex tax laws that no one understands, hundreds of millions of Americans are required to divulge information to the Federal government that free people should never have to divulge…. who you are, where you live, your marital status, the number of dependents, how much money you earn, where you work, how much money you have in the bank, what investments you have and what they are worth, medical information, etc.
Should you fail to comply with these laws, you may be subject to harassment, wage garnishment, fines, liens, levies, seizure of property, arrest, indictment, prosecution, conviction, and imprisonment.
These are not the characteristics of a free country.
“So, how do ‘We the People’ get back the liberty and prosperity that is rightfully ours, but, was taken from us so long ago?”, asks McNeil.
The answer is so simple that it has been overlooked by every Presidential candidate in modern American history. Or, maybe it wasn’t overlooked. Maybe it was never their intent to restore these things to us. If that’s the case, then it is no longer an option to vote for a Republican or Democrat.
In every election from this moment forward, the most important question to ask a candidate for the House of Representatives, the Senate, and, especially President, is this: “What is your tax policy?”
If their answer is “Raise taxes on the wealthy!”, or, “Reduce taxes on the middle and lower classes!”, then it is clear that they intend to keep you enslaved in the current tax system. Do not vote for them and tell them that to their face, by letter, by email, or by a telephone call.
If their answer is “I support the Flat Tax!”, don’t vote for them and tell them that to their face, by letter, by email, or by a telephone call. Here’s why. The flat tax, while appearing to be a solution, keeps in place the following:
* a system that requires you to report your earnings to the Federal government, in clear violation of the 4th Amendment,
* a system that requires you to sign a one-page tax return under penalty of perjury, in clear violation of the 5th Amendment,
* a system that requires businesses to prepare and submit hundreds of millions of W-2s and 1099s to the IRS,
* thousands of IRS employees to receive hundreds of millions of one-page tax returns,
* a computer system to match the earnings you reported on your tax return to the earnings reported by businesses,
* a collection mechanism to ensure that you paid the correct amount of tax,
* an enforcement mechanism that, should you fail to comply with the law, may subject you to harassment, wage garnishment, fines, liens, levies, seizure of property, arrest, indictment, prosecution, conviction, and imprisonment, similar to the system in place now.
If their answer is “I support a national sales tax, commonly known as the Fair Tax!”, don’t vote for them and tell them that to their face, by letter, by email, or by a telephone call. Here’s why. The Fair Tax, while appearing to be the simplest solution of all, has the following characteristics:
* a 23% sales tax rate in order to be revenue neutral,
* no guarantee that the tax rate will remain at 23%,
* allows Congress to determine taxable vs non-taxable items, inviting lobbying, bribes, and the granting of favors to special interests,
* the “prebate” untaxes spending up to the poverty level (determined by Congress) thereby not taxing all Americans (not fair),
* for the first time in American history, violates the Constitution by expanding the limited jurisdiction of the Federal government into every consumer transaction in America.
“The ONLY truly Constitutional taxing methods can already be found in Article I, Sections 8 and 9 (“indirect” and “direct” taxes). Reverting to these taxing methods is the solution that I propose.”, says McNeil.
www.BobMcNeilForPresident.com (for an overview of the plan)
www.AmericanCitizenParty.us (Read the “Proclamation of Freedom” and the “Economic Freedom Act”, located in the “Important Documents” section on the front page of the website)
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:
My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.
I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.
• A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
• A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
• A father of two daughters.
• A grandfather of three beautiful children.
• A trusted friend to many.
I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.
So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.
Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
• It must be constitutional;
• It must be peaceful;
• It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
• It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.
In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.
Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.
If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.
Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.
Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.
The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.
Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.
Learn more at: All About Bob