TOPIC: Jihadi Kills 4 Marines in TN – FBI “Not Sure” of Motive
TALK SHOW GUEST- John Guandolo
Counter Terrorism Expert (Mr. Guandolo created and implemented the FBI’s first Counterterrorism Training/Education Program)
Former FBI Agent (assigned to the Counterterrorism Division, Washington, DC)
Founder of UnderstandingTheThreat.com
Co-Author of Shariah – The Threat to America
Author of the newly released book: Raising a Jihadi Generation
Jihadi Kills 4 Marines in TN – FBI “Not Sure” of Motive
It is clear to all who have functioning cerebral cortexes what the problem is. Jihadis are on the march. Law enforcement and military personnel are being openly targeted. They say it is a command from Allah to wage jihad in order to establish an Islamic State (Caliphate) under Sharia (Islamic Law).
Last Thursday a 24 year old Muslim male named Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez killed four Marines and injured several others in a shooting at a reserve center in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Abdulazeez had a blog page on which he wrote: “Don’t let the society we live in deviate you from the task at hand. Take your study guide, the Quran and the Sunnah, with strength and faith, and be firm as you live your short live in this prison called Dunya. Because Islam is a comprehensive religion we need to know everything from its message. The more comprehensive our knowledge of it is, the better our understanding of it will be and what goes on around us.”
Another misunderstander of Islam. We see the playbook open again.
- The jihadi makes clear why he is doing what he is doing. It’s Islamic jihad stupid.
- The news tells us they cannot understand why he would do this because he is a recent college graduate with a “well-paying job” as an electrical engineer.
- The FBI and DHS tell us they have not found any “direct ties to terrorist organizations like ISIS.”
- The FBI/DHS and the media tell us Abdulazeez is a “classic lone wolf.”
- DHS Response: Enhance security at federal facilities.
- Hamas, doing business as “CAIR” tells us they condemn this attack and the media dutifully regurgitate the Hamas talking points.
- The President asks for prayers for the family, but doesn’t follow it up with going after the root of the problem, and continues to openly support the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas.
- The problem – the massive Islamic network in the U.S. supporting, financing, training, recruiting, and teaching jihad and the destruction of anything but nations under sharia – is left untouched.
- No one mentions that core Islamic doctrine mandates jihad until the world is under Islamic rule (even though it is taught to first grade Islamic students across the globe).
- US Attorney Bill Killian in Tennessee, who has a long history of snuggling up to Hamas and MB organizations while condemning those who speak truth about this threat, won’t be questioned, indicted, or in anyway made to answer for his role in failing to go after the jihadis in his area under his watch. (Same guy who condemned UTT training and then the week after we left TN had a joint FBI/DHS training program with the local MB organizations).
- America is still in grave danger from the Islamic Movement here. No change (but expect more sensitivity training so we don’t offend the Muslims by reporting this “incident”).
John Guandolo is the Founder of UnderstandingTheThreat.com @ www.understandingthethreat.com), an organization dedicated to providing strategic and operational threat-focused consultation, education, and training for federal, state and local leadership and agencies.
A 1989 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy Mr. Guandolo took a commission as an Officer in the United States Marine Corps. He served with 2d Battalion 2d Marines as an Infantry Platoon Commander in combat Operations Desert Shield/Storm. From 1991-1996, he served in 2d Force Reconnaissance Company as a Platoon Commander, Assistant Operations Officer, and the unit’s Airborne and Diving Officer deploying to the Adriatic/Bosnia. He served for one year as the Unit Leader for the CINC’s In-Extremis Force, directly reporting to a Combatant Commander in a classified mission profile. Mr. Guandolo was a combat diver, a military freefall parachutist, and is a graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger School.
In 1996, Mr. Guandolo joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), serving at the Washington Field Office. From 1996-2000, he primarily conducted narcotics investigations domestically and overseas. In 2001, he served as the FBI Liaison to the U.S. Capitol Police investigating threats on the President, Vice-President, Members of Congress and other high-level government officials. Shortly after 9/11, Mr. Guandolo began an assignment to the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI’s Washington Field Office developing an expertise in the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Doctrine, the global Islamic Movement, and a myriad of terrorist organizations to include Hamas, Al Qaeda, and others.
In 2006, Mr. Guandolo created and implemented the FBI’s first Counterterrorism Training/Education Program focusing on the Muslim Brotherhood and their subversive movement in the United States, Islamic Doctrine, and the global Islamic Movement. He was designated a “Subject Matter Expert” by FBI Headquarters. This course was hailed as “groundbreaking” by the FBI’s Executive Assistant Director in a brief to the Vice President’s National Security Staff. For his efforts, in 2007 Mr. Guandolo was presented the “Defender of the Homeland” Award by U.S. Senators John Kyl and Joseph Lieberman on behalf of the Center for Security Policy in Washington, D.C. While in the FBI, Mr. Guandolo received two (2) United States Attorney’s Awards for Investigative Excellence.
Mr. Guandolo served on the Washington Field Office SWAT team for over nine years and as its Team Leader for three of those years. He was a certified Undercover Agent, and served in a variety of assignments in that capacity. Mr. Guandolo was a Nationally Registered Paramedic, a First Aid Instructor, and served as an “Advanced Capability Medic” with the FBI.